Orders in and around Gauteng are charged at R 450 and orders outside of Gauteng will be charged at R 850 and will also be area dependent.
Delivery of Goods:
- Purchased ”Products” will be manufactured and dispatched and/or shipped within (3-4 weeks) of when Comfy Mummy receives receipt of payment and/or payment confirmation.
- We will confirm your delivery address with you when your Comfy Mummy Rocking chair is ready to be shipped.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that they sign for their delivery once it has reached their shipping address, and as stipulated by the customer on completing the order. Comfy Mummy will not be held responsible for deliveries that are not signed for by Registered Users and/or Guests (Guest Check Out).
- Comfy Mummy will not be held responsible for any delays caused by unforeseen circumstances in the manufacturing and delivery process.
To make shopping with comfymummy.co.za as convenient as possible, we offer two secure payment methods:
- Credit card – we accept Visa and Mastercard
- Instant EFT
At Comfy Mummy we would like to make your shopping experience as easy as possible. If you are unhappy with the item you have purchased from us, simply give us a call, you’re your your Order Reference Number within 28 days of dispatch and we will either refund or replace the item. Please allow up to 10 business days from delivery receipt for the credit to appear on your statement. Unfortunately items ordered from our website cannot currently be returned to any retail stores.
Product flaws must be reported within 48 hours of delivery in writing to Comfy Mummy, please send communication through to [email protected]
All reasonable efforts will be made to repair any flaws or defects.
The frame and the rocking mechanism carries a 3 year warranty. Do not sit on the arms of the rocking chair; the arms of the frame are not designed to carry the full weight of an adult. Broken arms will not be covered in the 3 year warranty of the frame.
Our warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Fabric as these are subject to wear and tear and are beyond Comfy Mummy’s control
- Improper care
- Personal opinion dissatisfaction pertaining to functionality, features or aesthetics.
- Scotch guard is not a guarantee against stains on the fabric. Scotch guard forms a protective layer on the fabric which helps stains from settling into the fabric
The warranty is only valid to the original owner of purchase. We will unfortunately NOT accept transfer of warranty.
Every Comfy Mummy rocking chair is treated with Scotch guard Fabric Protector that helps repel liquids and block stains without changing the look and feel of the fabric.
Scotch guard is not a guarantee against stains on the fabric. Scotch guard helps by forming a protective layer on the fabric which prevents stains from setting into the fabric.
The second you notice a stain, please ensure you attend to this immediately, Most spots will vanish if they are treated immediately.
First, mop up any excess liquid or semi-solids with only white, lint free absorbent cloth (do not use coloured tissues)
Scoop up dry solids with a spoon or the back of a knife inwards from the edge of the stain to prevent spreading.
Gently rub with a smooth, lint free cloth from the edge in. Use small amounts of warm soapy water at a time and frequently blot between applications.
Never use or do the following:
- Do not use ammonia
- Do not use bleach or other solvent based cleaners intended for hard surfaces.
- Do not brush or use a sponge.
- Do not over wet the fabric and avoid pressing liquids through the fabric.
Regular professional cleaning is advisable.